Sunday 28 December 2008

The Top Ten BNP Moments 2008

Check it out daily

No. I can't do it. I was just about to cut and paste an entire article from The BNP Chronicle to save you visiting the site and then I thought. No, the guys really should give the place a good check out, as it is going to be right up there with sites like UKTabloid one day - and I suspect that day will be sooner rather than later.

The BNPC have come up with an idea that I hope they continue in future years. They have listed what they consider to be the Top Ten BNP moments of the year 2008.

OK, I was a bit miffed to find my Maiden Speech in Bridgend not on the list but maybe next year. A big hat tip to the BNP Chronicles and here is the link to their list.

Please do not forget to come back....I get lonely on my own:)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning, GA. Christ, I thought I was up early.

The Green Arrow said...

Good morning Fyrdist.

Hope you are well?

Usually up around 05:30 and tucked up in bed around 23:00.