Sunday 27 April 2008

I had a dream

David Cameron having been told his "expenses" had passed audit - for now.


I awoke a short while ago from a very vivid and in a mild way, pleasant dream.

For some reason I was sat in the Lounge of the local Club that was packed (a rare event these days) out because David Cameron, the Leader of the Incredible Shrinking Party was available for questions.

In my dream, Cameron looked sleek, oily and despite the so right clothes, there was something unclean and unhealthy about the man. He reminded me of another shiny maggot, Peter Hain. Something about both creatures, makes the flesh of men creep.

I listened to him for awhile and as I did, I felt a cold icy rage grow and I launched into an attack from my position seated opposite(who knows who arranges the seating in dreams). I attacked him on his statements about how we could learn a lot from our Islamic Colonisers and then I attacked him on his expenses to pay a mortgage for a second home.

And yet from the faces of the club members, I could see that I was making no headway and then I stated that it was disgusting that a man of such wealth, power and privileged background should resort to dipping his hands into the public petty cash tin to pay for his T.V. license fee. Ears pick up, heads swivel. The license fee is a sore point in the Welsh Valleys.

The creature is doomed and skulks from the Club, just as I awake from the dream. Is there an hidden message in the dream? I have no idea? I rarely dream. It was actually Gordon Brown and Tony Blair who claimed their TV Licenses on expenses.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TIGHTEN YOUR BELTS FOLKS THE STRUGGLE WILL BE LONG...FOR US ANYWAY!
MINISTERS FEEL A LITTLE DOWN AND TO BRIGHTEN THEIR DAYS SPEND £4000 A WEEK ON PLANTS AND FLOWERS TO LIGHTEN THEIR LOAD...OUR TAX MONEY.
RIP OFF BRITAIN...REST IN PEACE BRITAIN IF THIS BUNCH ARE NOT STOPPED.
£4000 A WEEK...HOW MANY MAN HOURS DID THAT TAKE AT THE MIN WAGE?