Saturday 12 April 2008

Moslem governors forced me out

The Lonely Stranger

It is not the main story that is linked below, revealing though it is, that interests me. It is more about the image that accompanies the article.

But first the story, that you can read in full here. Briefly a really succesful headmistress who just a few years ago had been invited to Downing Street after her school was named the second most improved school in the Country has claimed that the new Moslem governors drove her out of the school with a nasty campaign of harassment and false accusations. Well yes they would dear. It is what they do.

Well you can read the story yourself. But let us get back to what I found interesting. The image that was taken in 2001. I cant help but wonder what the future holds for that young white boy, now a teenager. Is he now a stranger in a strange land?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I expect his family emigrated or moved away. I moved to the south coast, from west London because I didn't want my kids going to a school full of enrichers. The thought of emigrating regurily crosses my mind nowadays
Urban11