Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Will West Wales BNP be vindicated?


West Wales BNP had a court injunction made against them for trying to bring the people the truth. However the press have now picked up on it.

The following is from the Swansea Evening Post. The bolding and italics are mine.....

PRESSURE is mounting on council bosses to come clean over shocking allegations into the way a child custody case was handled.

Opposition leaders in Neath Port Talbot say councillors have been kept in the dark over the matter and have made a united call for the truth to come out.

One of them, Independent party leader Andrew Tutton, said: "Councillors should be informed as to what is going on.

"These are serious allegations and, for clarity and people's peace of mind, members of the public are entitled to answers."

It has been claimed that a girl was kidnapped by police and social workers while in hospital abroad, and her grandfather was threatened at gunpoint. She was then said to have been flown back to Britain using a false passport.

It was also alleged that the youngster was diagnosed with a medical condition while overseas after doctors in this country said there was nothing wrong with her.

The authority refused to comment on the claims after its lawyers took out an injunction last week at the High Court of Justice, forcing the allegations to be taken off the British National Party website.

Opposition leaders however have since distanced themselves from the legal action and Evening Post readers have flooded the website urging openness from the authority.

The Liberal Democrats, Plaid and the Neath Port Talbot Independent Party are urging the council's leadership to inform elected members and the general public what did happen immediately.

They want officers to explain their action and bosses to break their silence. Lib Dem Coedffranc North councillor Keith Davies said it was up to the authority to rubbish the claims.

"Before the council went to court, only one elected member had any knowledge of this injunction," said Mr Davies.

"We would wish to make it clear that no councillor nor any committee of council has discussed or passed a resolution in connection with these matters.

"As elected members, we do not wish to be associated with the injunction.

"They were not done in our name. We do not wish to be associated with this injunction.

"If it's been taken out because of an ongoing investigation that's fine, but if not then they have to explain why.

"I cannot see any other legal reason for them taking it out. All we want to see is the truth come out.

"Surely the leader will now open the way for an open and transparent conversation."

Plaid's leader on Neath Port Talbot Council Del Morgan said: "I would hope that council officers would inform all members urgently as to exactly what's happened and give councillors the explanation so that they can understand the background to this."

Council social services boss Colin Preece pointed out the issues were historical and referred to a case 'fully scrutinised by the High Court' more than 10 years ago.

"The High Court continues to consider that identities should be protected," he said.

"By reason of the terms of the injunction, local authority officers are unable to disclose further details in this matter.

"Senior local authority officers are satisfied that the matter has been properly considered and decided by the High Court both historically and at the present time."


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

When the lid is finally prised off this can, a whole swarm of worms will come wriggling out into the light of day. There is massive corruption and child-trafficking among local authorities and some children's charities. This case is the tip of an iceberg. No wonder they are trying to cover it up:

"Responses obtained by The Mail on Sunday confirm this. A handful of councils refused to check at all.
They included Islington in North London, whose 12 children's homes were infamously infiltrated between the Seventies and Nineties by a child sex and pornography network, while Margaret Hodge was council leader.
Key staff, The Mail on Sunday recently revealed, were from Jersey or had strong Channel Islands connections. The council told Mr Hemming that checking its records would cost too much.
Liz Davies, the former Islington senior social worker who bravely blew the whistle on the scandal, said last night: 'It is becoming clear that children at Haut de la Garenne were sent on holiday to children's homes in England which were also notorious for abuse, while the children in the English homes they went to were sent to Haut de la Garenne. They literally swapped beds." http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041035/Birmingham-council-illegally-sent-children-care-Jersey-MP-report-reveals.html

Anonymous said...

What they are trying to cover up, pages 2, 10 and 11

Airborne said...

Did BRITISH police and social workers take part in kinapping a child from abroad!! If so we the public are owed a full explanation.

Fyrdist said...

Forget "Hate Crime" -this is STATE CRIME!

Just how much more belligerence from the Sate are the People willing to take from this ILLEGITIMATE authority?

A clear case of "us" and "them". Forget the Leftist whimsical, sentimental and wholly divisive class lines...

THIS IS WAR BETWEEN THE RULERS AND THE RULED.

Fight back, or (evidently) lose your kids.

AbertaweBNP said...

I think if an investigation happens into this, The West Wales Patriot could be getting an apology.

Isn't the saying The Truth Will Set You Free.

Isn't it funny that some people really hate The Truth.

Cllr John Oddy said...

There as been a large, pro-BNP, amount of comments left in regards to this issue, you may wish to leave your own.

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/news/Injunction-halts-BNP-website-s-child-claim/article-426518-detail/article.html

Anonymous said...

a must read..just found online a book i bought years ago.
Title DO WE NEED MASS IMMIGRATION.
THE TRUTH IN ALL IT'S STUDIED FORM THROWS THE LIES BACK AT POLILIARS.

http://www.civitas.org.uk/pdf/cs23.pdf

Anonymous said...

Meanwhile -
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/3275246/Parents-to-be-fingerprinted-by-nursery-schools.html