Friday 4 January 2008

This from Lionheart

I am copying the whole shooting match from Lionheart in case it vanishes sometime soon.

I do not know Lionheart personally but know him to be a very sincere religious man with deep convictions. We have not always agreed on everything but have been united in our fight to make our fellow True Brits aware of the dangers of Islam.

Since I started blogging, I have always expected the knock on the door and still do. That knock may now have come for Lionheart.

British police have been charged with arresting me


I am currently out of the Country and on my return home to England I am going to be arrested by British detectives on suspicion of Stirring up Racial Hatred by displaying written material" contrary to sections 18(1) and 27(3) of the Public Order Act 1986.

This charge if found guilty carries a lengthy prison sentence, more than what most paedophiles and rapists receive, and all for writing words of truth about the barbarity that is living in the midst of our children, which threatens the very future of our Country.

The cultural weapon in the hands of the modern Jihad within Great Britain, silencing the opposition using our own laws against us - The Dumb Filthy Kaffir's as the Moslem would say to his children behind closed doors.

What has become of my homeland, the land my forefathers fought and died for on the battlefields of the world when one of their children is forced into the position of facing years in prison for standing up for what is right and just within British society.

At least my words of truth have obviously now reached people's eyes and ears, with the powers that be now intent on silencing me - Third World Tyranny in a supposed 21st Century democracy!

I wonder if the Moslem peer Lord Ahmed was one of the people behind trying to silence me, I did wonder about why he crashed his car and nearly killed himself over Christmas, let that be a lesson to you - 1 Chronicles 16:22 Saying, “Do not touch My anointed ones, And do My prophets no harm.”

How dare any Moslem try and silence the truth from being told by an Englishman about the Islamic enemy in our midst within the British homeland.

Who have I killed, who have I threatened to kill? No one, all I have done is written about my reality on a computer screen, and now I face going to prison in my own country for standing up for myself and others.

What has happened to those who threatened my life or who have killed my friends - NOTHING - This is British justice in the 21st Century - Shove your British Labour justice because it is worthless to the Englishman whose country this is, whose country you have destroyed.

Who blew up trains and buses on 7/7, who tried blowing up cars in London and Glasgow, who is seeking to detonate a dirty bomb upon the streets of Great Britain and who believes that non-Islamic territory is to be viewed as 'the house of war and must be converted at all costs', I dont think you will find it is me, but I have no problem with educating others to the threat, the threat that this 'Loony Labour Government' is pretending is not real - The former Home Secretary knew what he was talking about.

How dare those power hungry fools seek to silence me or anyone else like me from speaking the truth for the sake of our children, grandchildren and the future of our homeland, who do they think they are, they are nothing more than mere men like the rest of us, just in positions of power over us that they totally abuse against us, look at the treason that has happened within Brussels by Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, handing over the Sovereignty of our Nation into foreign hands - Treason is the only word for it yet no one is arresting them, no they are arresting me for writing a few words of truth on a blog.

You cannot hide from you actions within the Catholic Church.

Traitors to the British people are those who pass this judgment and enforce it against their fellow countrymen when all they are doing is standing up for themselves, their children and their neighbours now that we are all surrounded by the armies of Islam who are camped deep within our land conducting Holy War on a daily basis against us and the innocent and the vulnerable in our society - The facts speak for themselves!

Is it not time for the British people to wake up and see this horror within their daily lives that threatens their children's existence, or is the next devastating Islamic terrorist attack going to be so horrific like a dirty bomb that this will force them out of their sleep because of so many lives lost and the aftermath.

This arrest and potential imprisonment is what now awaits me at the start of 2008, and this is what now awaits every other blogger in Great Britain who writes the truth about the modern war that is now unfolding against us, our children and the British homeland by the State (Labour government) sanctioned and protected enemy that is living in our midst - The Islamic Kingdom


Read Melanie Philips book Londonistan if you want a real insight into what the British Elite who are in power have allowed to be born and grow within your midst, the Islamic beast that now lives and breaths upon English soil for nothing more than Holy War against the infidel - Me, you and ever other innocent non-Moslem within Great Britain.

The Moslems cry we are peace and you believe it, when their brothers declare war and murder, a different side of the same coin, a different branch of the same tree with the murder and war of Mohamed and the Koran as their root.

Ask yourself what does the future hold for your children and grandchildren now we have the Islamic Kingdom with its murderous, suppressive ways now growing and advancing upon our homeland - There comes a point when enough is enough and the survival instinct of the Nation kicks in.

I have placed my head above the parapet ready to be shot off because of threats against my life by Pakistani Moslems, how dare these enemies to the State threaten my life, me an Englishman living in my own country surrounded by my own country folk?

Yet my own country folk are now my enemy for standing up for them, their children and their grandchildren and all because their pay masters do not like me speaking the truth - What does that make you?

Today its is me, but tomorrow it is you - No truer words to be said about the present age within British society that we are living in.

I could go on and on about this situation but enough for now as I will use my time to now tell everyone how I have ended up in this position, with the British police now arresting me on suspicion of stirring up Racial Hatred.

I did not wake up one morning and think I hate Moslems and start my blog, I do not have a racist disposition as this blog is not a race issue it is a Religious issue, I had my life threatened and this blog is the result.

I know that there are many people around the World who view my blog, that there are many bloggers and site owners who are also fighting the online Jihad to raise awareness of this global Islamic Holy War that has been declared against us that our governments are trying to pretend is not happening, and I ask for your help to raise awareness of my personal plight.

I do not want to go to prison for many years for standing up for my children and other childrens futures, it is an injustice within what is supposed to be a civilized democratic society and people need to know what is happening, that my government is now seeking to silence me from speaking the truth about the war that has been declared against us all.

Today it is me and my blog and tomorrow it is you and your blog.

Please help me get this message out there by raising the awareness of this injustice, then my State Sanctioned arrest will not be in vain.

Please keep coming back because this is all I will now be posting on - My life and my freedom now hangs in the balance after all.

In service of the King - Jesus - The Lion of the tribe of Judah

Lionheart


14 comments:

Lionheart said...

Thanks Green Arrow, please dont put yourself on the line its not worth it.

Posting my new posts about this would be very much appreciated.

God bless

Lionheart

Unknown said...

It's terrible, isn't it. I can't believe it has come to this. What has happened to free speech? Silly question really, we know what's happened to free speech. These are dangerous times we live in that's for sure.
Take care x

Unknown said...

I've just been away and designed a new profile picture England r.i.p

Like The Roman said...

Best of British, Lionheart - it sounds like you are a man worthy of your user name!

Anonymous said...

take it to court -

"UN Declaration of Indigenous Rights of Indigenous Peoples
As adopted by the General Assembly on 13th September 2007.

The Declaration establishes a universal framework of minimum standards for the survival, dignity, well-being and rights of the world's indigenous peoples. The Declaration addresses both individual and collective rights; cultural rights and identity; rights to education, health, employment, language, and others. It outlaws discrimination against indigenous peoples and promotes their full and effective participation in all matters that concern them. It also ensures their right to remain distinct and to pursue their own priorities in economic, social and cultural development.

Includes :

Article 7.2 "Indigenous peoples have the collective right to live in freedom, peace and security as distinct peoples"

Article 8.1 "Indigenous peoples and individuals have the right not to be subjected to forced assimilation or destruction of their culture."

Article 8.2 "States shall provide effective mechanisms for prevention of, and redress for:
(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
(d) Any form of forced assimilation or integration;

Further as the following shows the Liberal notion of the British population as successive waves of immigrants is simply a BIG LIE

"The genetic evidence shows that three quarters of our ancestors came to this corner of Europe as hunter-gatherers, between 15,000 and 7,500 years ago, after the melting of the ice caps but before the land broke away from the mainland and divided into islands."

http://www.prospect-magazine.co.uk/article_details.php?id=7817

Fire Base America said...

Lionheart you have my full support and the support of scores of American bloggers as well. This fight will get harder before it gets easier. Ladies and gentlemen this is what it's like when Democracy dies.

Right Truth said...

Excellent idea crossposting the entire article. I would not be surprised if his site was hacked or taken down. What a shame. I posted an excerpt for my readers with a link back so they could leave good wishes and advice to Lionheart. Perhaps I should go back and grab the remainder.

Lionheart will be on the Gathering Storm/Always on Watch radio show. This should be a great interview and we should spread the word.


Debbie Hamilton
Right Truth


Debbie Hamilton
Right Truth

Unknown said...

Just letting you know after taking some advice and going through my site I have re-opened because it's not a criminal offence to keep articles on it. Better to be safe than sorry
take care

Red Squirrel said...

Hello GA, and all of you.
Lionhearts plight sent me into a beserker rage, but I am calming down now.
Like you GA I have posted Lionhearts blog to pass the message on to as many people as possible.
English rose I like the new avatar.
Beat them with their own sticks and Yorkielass, good advice, makes me feel a bit less in fear of imminent arrest, thanks!
Spook, you are another true warrior
and very helpful advisor.
Like the roman,
you are another true Brit, I think we are all ready to get out the pitchforks!
Debbie,
Thanks for the info on the radio show
Lionheart,
Perhaps all this publicity will stop the police in their tracks, I hope so.
We have some scum dealers in my town, one poor homeless girl told the police about these creeps and she was hospitalised by the beating she recieved from the pakis! They have more power than I thought, it makes me sick!
If any of you have been contacted on your blogs by these Muslims against Sharia, it is a con. But I am sure you would realise that! I have just told them what to do!
Please excuse spelling etc, it takes me a while to calm down!

I have recently started a Swindon Nationalist blog, I am keeping it realatively free of my usual profanities, in hope of attracting more BNP memberships!
Love to you all,
RS

Anonymous said...

Lionheart, dear friend, I'm sorry for your loss of freedoms. What did you exactly say or write to merit this attention from the "british" authorities? Remember, you always have a safe haven in the USA.

Unknown said...

You done a good job with this today. Just wanted to let you know x

Anonymous said...

Keep the faith Lionheart. A belated Happy New Year to everyone!

Ronbo said...

Lionheart!

My best advice is to fight these charges in the United States. The first step is to ask for political asylum. You may qualify for free legal representation. I don't think going back willingly to Britain at this time is a good idea. Your chances for success are much better in this country, and the controversy you will raise will make the present British government look like crap...which is a good thing.

Cheers, Ronbo

Roger W. Gardner said...

Me too --


http://radarsite.blogspot.com/2008/01/today-it-is-me-but-tomorrow-it-is-you.html