Sunday 21 October 2007

petition to sack Head teacher Sue Byrne

I received the following on the Green Arrow blog. I think it is an excellent idea and not just because of her persecution of a BNP member but because she is rubbish at her job.


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Reinstate Mark Walker Petition":

There is also a petition to sack the Head teacher Sue Byrne. She is the one who has been persecuting Mark Walker. I don't usually like calling for anyone to be sacked but I have signed it

You can sign it here. Don't forget to click the privacy box for you email to remain private.

I've looked at the exam results at the school under her leadership and they are dire. This combined with the poor judgement and lack of management skills in the Mark Walker case have convinced me that Sunnydale deserves better. It is a poor community with social difficulties and needs a Head with drive and vision who can engage the support of local people. She is busy alienating them. She has to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Signed GA,THANKS.