Friday, 15 February 2008

Ian Sutton - Barnsley BNP

Take out a couple of minutes of your time, to hear what is going on in the Barnsley area. Inspiring stuff. But Barnsley is not alone. All over Our Country, more and more people are waking up to the dangers facing our future and our children's future. Do not stand aside and let others fight for you. Support and join the British National Party.

You can visit the Barnsley BNP site here. If you live within range, get involved.


Anonymous said...

I hope all Barnsley men don't look like that,my mates and i are coming up for a hen do soon!Great vid though. keep up the good work Barnsley BNP.

Barnsley Nationalist said...

Only 99.9% of us look like that, the other 0.1% are extremely ugly.. LOL

Thanks for the link GA. We can't be the only town in the country whose council is so blatant.