Tuesday 16 June 2009

Daniel Cohn-Bendit MEP and the Green Party in Europe

Daniel Cohn
"certain kids opened my fly"

Right, I am in a bit of a rush and have to be mobile but if I do not write this now, I will have moved on.

In a previous article, I mentioned the Europeans attitude towards paedophilia.

Now check this out as I have no real time left to write. Interesting hey? What about this bit?
Cohn-Bendit worked in the Karl-Marx-Buchhandlung bookshop and ran a kindergarten (of children between five and eight years' old). Later in 2001 he was accused of pedophilia. This accusation was grounded on the following citation from his 1975 book Le Grand Bazar, : "It happened to me several times that certain kids opened my fly and started to stroke me. I reacted differently according to circumstances, but their desire posed a problem for me. I asked them: 'Why don't you play together? Why have you chosen me, and not the other kids?' But if they insisted, I caressed them still."
Nice, guy hey. And he is helping make policy for your children. The Greens in Europes other policy they would like to implement is to decriminalize sex with children and have called for "non violent sexuality" between children and adults never to be subject to criminal prosecution.
"When young people have the desire for older peers outside the family, prevented either because their homosexuality is not accepted by their parents, or because they have pädosexuelle inclinations, be it for other reasons, they must be given the opportunity to do so."
These people are seriously barking mad and need locking up. And what have we done? We have given them the keys to the asylum of Europe to make us as mad as them.

Only the British National Party can save your children from the Paedophiles of Parliament and the Buggerers of Brussels.


, ,