Wednesday 24 June 2009

I am very proud of my sons

Conservative Councillor is very proud of his sons handiwork

So why is Mohammed Younis proud of his sons Wagar Mohammed and Khawar?

Is it because the helped him to become a newly elected Lancashire County Councilor by campaigning for him, where he won by 22 votes after several recounts? Incidentally, if I were a candidate standing against a colonising enricher, I would would WANT EVERY SINGLE VOTE CHECKED, not just a recount.

Or is he proud of them because, they along with six other cowards leapt from a jeep, surrounded a young courting couple and started beating the white couple just for sport?

Battered victim Lianne Clayton, 18, of Accrington, has spoken out about the attack which left her without two upper front teeth and James Ryder her boyfriend, with deep cuts and bruises and needing a CT Scan.

Child care apprentice Lianne said: "This was easily the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I still don’t know why they picked on us. I think we were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"Me and James were walking down the street, when a red jeep pulled up next to us and eight lads jumped out. The next thing I knew they were circling us and hitting James.

"I tried to pull them off him, but then I just remember being pushed back and being punched in the face, I think I was knocked out because when I woke up I was on the floor."

I suppose these young conservatives were just acting like their hero and leader of the Conservative Party and former Bullingdon Boy thug, David Cameron. I wonder if their actions were what Dhimmi David meant, when he made this statement.
Not for the first time, I found myself thinking that it is mainstream Britain which needs to integrate more with the British Asian way of life, not the other way around.
Elsewhere in our vibrant and fantastically enriched land, that is now beginning to smell like Dakar, French Senegal (worst place I have ever been-apart from South London) back in the sixties, we find that another young woman has been enriched by being gang raped in Bolton.

Any of you male readers out there, not yet in the BNP, beginning to feel something growing between your legs yet?

.