Saturday 18 July 2009

Introducing the Welsh Resistance


First watch the above video that was produced by the British National Party in Wales. It is of a speech made by the truly excellent Reverend West at a recent meeting in Swansea.

I like Reverend West, he reminds me of the Chaplins from the different forces I met during my time in the Royal Navy. Not for them, "the turn the other cheek" nonsense. It was an "eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" for those guys and on a Sunday, even the atheists would pop along to hear them preach. I really enjoyed the last part of the video and I am sure you will also.

Now, some of you may have noticed that there is change happening in the nationalist blogosphere. My views on that will shortly be made public but meanwhile consider this quotation that I first saw taped to the bulkhead in the Bridge Wireless Office of HMS Bulwark. It is attributed to Caius Petronius, a Roman Consul in 66 A.D.

We trained hard, but it seemed that every time we were beginning to form up into teams we would be reorganised. I was to learn later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by reorganising: and a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress, while producing confusion, inefficiency and demoralisation.
Well not all change is bad. So I am very pleased to introduce you to a "new" Youtube channel called the Welsh Resistance.

Currently its library of videos is rather small but I am assured that it will soon be bursting at the seams as the site owners move old footage into its new home.

Can I ask that all patriotic Youtube activists subscribe to this channel and establish links with their people to ensure you maximise our viewing base in order to promote the cause of the British National Party.

As usual, can I request you to go here, rate and leave a comment for our Youtube activists.

I really like the Welsh BNP Logo. I bet the Reverend West did also.

.