The result, as some of us expected was not the best. My understanding of fighting a guerilla war, is for you to choose when and where to fight, not where the enemy wants you to.
Then again, I can't help but think back to the movie Zulu, where they send some of their warriors in to certain death just to count the enemy guns.
- Chloe Smith (Conservative) 13,591 (39.54%, +6.29%)
- Chris Ostrowski (Labour) 6,243 (18.16%, -26.70%)
- April Pond (Lib Dem) 4,803 (13.97%, -2.22%)
- Glenn Tingle (UKIP) 4,068 (11.83%, +9.45%)
- Rupert Read (Green) 3,350 (9.74%, +7.08%)
- Craig Murray (Put An Honest Man into Parliament) 953 (2.77%)
- Robert West (BNP) 941 (2.74%)
- Bill Holden (Independent) 166 (0.48%, -0.17%)
- Howling Laud (The Official Monster Raving Loony Party) 144 (0.42%)
- Anne Fryatt (None of The Above Party) 59 (0.17%)
- Thomas Burridge (Libertarian) 36 (0.10%)
- Peter Baggs (Ind) 23 (0.07%)
And of course the real losers will be the families who will continue to bury their sons and daughters when they come back from our illegal wars in wooden coffins.
Strange people us British.