Friday 19 December 2008

The Dude and YouTube Censorship


We have another campaign to fight comrades and it is one we cannot afford to lose.

1KewlDude3 has again had yet another YouTube account closed for no apparent reason and the time as now come for us to make a stand against the Fascist Censorship of YouTube.

The Dude, has he is known has produced some of the most truly excellent videos I have ever seen and each and everyone of them is now lost to us unless we get his account reinstated. That is why Youtube want him closed down. He is too good at highlighting and pointing out the truth about Islam and the Tri-Axis of Evil parties.

I personally worked with The Dude on one video and I tell you this, it was a work of art supporting the British National Party and took months to produce and is in my opinion a piece of work that should be preserved for posterity.

YouTube clamps down on any user who supports the British National Party and literally closes their accounts down with no warning or reason once given the slightest excuse. They must be informed in the strongest way possible that their No Platform policy is no longer acceptable to Freedom loving people of any party or people.

GB4BNP writes the following under the video shown above;

My brother 1kewldude3 "The Dude" has been banned by YouTube for NO reason or warning, please help us to get his account re-instated, you all know he would do the same for you and for many, has done !
And I can vouch for that. Even though I have never met the man I can vouch for his patriotism and good heart. Once when I mentioned in an article that I was having trouble with my mobile, he emailed me to say that if I needed a new phone he would send me one in the post.

He will help ANY BNP person or cause in any way he can. As a BNP man he is also MY brother and if your are BNP, then you also are his brother or sister.

His motto is "In hoc signo vinces" - "in this (sign) you will conquer". On one occasion, Youtube suspended his account for displaying a Christian Cross. They backed down on that occasion and the Christian Symbol on his Channel remained in place.

Now we must organise to get The Dude reinstated and recover his work or it is lost to us and Our Cause.

YouTube have shown in the past that they will give in to public pressure. They first banned the Fitna Video and also Pat Condell but public outrage forced them to think again. We must exert similar pressure on them.

So what do we do? Well Youtube does not like people complaining and so they do not appear to have an email address and you have to write to them. In the UK their address is:

Google London
Google UK Ltd
Belgrave House
76 Buckingham Palace Road
London SW1W 9TQ
United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)20-7031-3000
Fax: +44 (0)20-7031-3001


But that is not enough.
  • We need a patriot on Facebook to start a Group supporting The Dude.
  • We need an online petition for people to sign.
  • We need YouTube people to make videos expressing their disgust at Youtube censorship.
  • We need ideas on how to fight back.
If there is a person who is coordinating or planning a campaign to support Our Brother then I am at your disposal and will assist in any way I can. My email is voteforbnp@hotmail.co.uk

As his brother said; "he would do the same for you". I will not let him down. Neither should you.

Sign the petition for The Dudes reinstatement now please.


4 comments:

O Gees said...

I don't know if you know but;

Many thousands of people are engaged in a SuckTube and Google boycott between the 19 and 22 December because of these selfsame censorship issues.

The censorship has been unbelievable....counters going backwards,text comments being immediately deleted, whole pages of comment being deleted (before my eyes)Many accounts being completely wiped and subscribers lost.
I think it is time to move on and find another venue for free speech.

Anonymous said...

Google UK Ltd
Belgrave House
76 Buckingham Palace Road
London SW1W 9TQ
United Kingdom

19th December 2008


Dear Sir / Madam

RE; Constant Censorship of videos and comments but above all the deletion of 1KewlDude3

This censorship is what one would expect for a Fascist totalitarian state not the Uk in 2008

Free speech is very precious and has in the west been very hard one and people have DIED for it.

Now we have Google for no apparent reason deleting and censoring peoples right to express serious issues of universal concern to millions of people. Google is depriving them of that knowledge.

I ask why by whose authority do you censor and deny people freedom of discourse and freedom of thought?

I thought signing up for Google e-mail account was a good thing but I am fast changing my mind.

Please reinstate 1KewlDude3

Yours Faithfully


PS it worked with Pat Condell

Anonymous said...

"Dude"?

"Most truly excellent"?

Oh dear.

Anonymous said...

I strongly suggest that everybody reconvenes on Live Leak and posts their videos there.