Wednesday 20 May 2009

British National Party billboards

Billboard in Midlands

I was just over on the Deputy Leader of the British National Party site, Simon Darby and saw that he had posted an image of a BNP billboard that I proudly display above this short post.

I wonder if readers of the Green Arrow site might be kind enough to photograph similar displays and email them to me at voteforbnp@hotmail.co.uk.

While we are at it, send in images of posters place in windows and other locations also if you like.

One last thing about the previous article by Reconquista. Yes its length is frighteningly long but its contents are terrifyingly true. I seriously urge you to read it. It is his finest work in my opinion.

Oh, by the way, there is an article here that might interest you about UKIPcon.


.