Wednesday 18 February 2009

Introducing the London Patriot


If I was going to set up a website for the Green Arrow and Friends, which may well still happen, then I would take as a model, the London Patriot.

I like everything about it. It is clean looking, well laid out and informative. I really, really like it.

Anybody who has been watching the incredible growth of the British National Party over the last two years will also have noticed the huge increase in numbers of unofficial BNP supporting sites. Some excellent, some, quite frankly rubbish but sites like the London Patriot will hopefully make us raise our game, although I doubt many of us will reach their high standard.

Being True Brits, I know we will try.

If you are a BNP group thinking of starting up a local blog, I also suggest you fall in line with the address naming format that is taking place. eg, Use something like liverpoolpatriot.blogspot.com as opposed to liverpoolbnp.blogspot.com and make sure you display a clear "disclaimer", stating that the views expressed on the blog are those of the site owner and not necessarily the views of the BNP. Like I said, time to up our game.

Coming later, the Searchlight report I mentioned yesterday.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind comments and the plug GA. We are very pleased with the site and hope your many readers will become regular visitors.

Anonymous said...

Great blog GA very informative, i will look forward to reading along with my daily Bible (your'e blog) Keep up the great work !politicalMIZZ