Tuesday 17 February 2009

Fight Fire with Fire - Update

I really do have better things to do than write about a madman but unfortunately on this occasion, I have to return to the asylum site of Fight Fire with Fire.

In this article here, I past on the news that a BNP member had been expelled from the party for a variety of reasons, including passing on information that could have endangered loyal British National Party members.

I moved on but as I half expected, the deranged ramblings of the madman who runs the site started to arrive in my mail box. So what, I am used to them. One more enemy is neither here nor there to me.

But another comment advising me to go check on the site made me realise I would have to write about it again.

The mask has clearly dropped from this mans real face. At first I thought he might have been a state asset but from his writings, he clearly is just another mad red fruit bat.

Check out this from his site:

A RECENT EXAMPLE OF THE PARANOIA SWEEPING THROUGH THE BNP RANKS IS IT'S EXPULSION OF ANDREW GATWARD, THE MOST LOYAL OF BRITISH SUBJECTS, A NATIONALIST OF THE MOST DEDICATED REASONING. HIS ONLY CRIME, WAS TO FORM A GROUP CALLED THE ACACIA FREEDOM FIGHTERS, BASED ON AN IDEA FROM THE HIGHER RANKS OF THE BNP HE WAS GIVEN THE TASK TO ORGANISE THIS....IT WAS TO INCORPERATE AN ARMED RESPONSE UNIT, READY TO BACK AND DEFEND BNP MEMBERS IF NEEDED.
He always shouts by the way. Either that or his Caps Lock Key is stuck. What fantasy world does this man inhabit? Armed Response Unit? Clearly he is crazy.

OK, so if he is crazy, why this article? Well because in the first article I pointed out that he had set up a paypal account for donations to fund this "militia" over on his AFF forum. He also pointed out that some of the proceeds raised would go to ABEX.

Now that he is "outed" as a red, he is virulently ant-BNP and displaying banners saying STOP THE BNP that are taken straight from the Searchlight site and requesting donations for the following.
THE DONATION BUTTON ON THIS SITE IS NOW OPEN TO THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO HELP US FIGHT THE BNP, AS WELL AS DONATE TOWARDS ABEX, AND OUR EX SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN.
The man is either an over the top Bananarama who should be sectioned or a really stupid red. Make your own mind up.

But there is one more thing. When he set up his site and forum and hiding his real nature, he solicited the assistance of one of the best nationalist bloggers out there.

English Rose, always willing to aid a new blogger (she helped me two years ago) helped design his site and forum.

Now despite requests to remove the line, he displays at the top of his site:
SITE DESIGNED AND EDITED BY ENGLISH ROSE
A statement that implies that he has her support and assistance. This is a complete and utter lie. English Rose has made it quite clear that she regrets assisting this man who misled her and wishes the untruth to be removed.

I would advise all True Brits to avoid Fight Fire with Fire and remove any links to this sick person.

Later today. Another fine article by Albion and a bit about Question Time. Later still, another blow against the liars of Searchlight. A piece of work that involved days of research and effort by one our best researchers, Nemesis.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I moved on but as I half expected, the deranged ramblings of the madman who runs the site started to arrive in my mail box. So what, I am used to them. One more enemy is neither here nor there to me. But another comment advising me to go check on the site made me realise I would have to write about it again.