Friday 24 April 2009

Green Arrow refitted and already back in action

HMS Caprice - beautiful

What can I say? I am overwhelmed with the support given by my fellow patriots in the resistance.

Just a few weeks ago you rallied around and within three days we had raised enough money to buy the Welsh BNPTV team a brand new, top of the range video camera.

Then, when it looked as if I might have to finally go out through the door and join my comrades on the streets, you have rallied around again and in less than 24 hours the Green Arrow machine has gone from a vessel in danger of floundering to a fully refitted warship that is about to sail again.

The appeal is now closed. Thank you to all who donated, the size of your individual contributions means nothing to me. It is the thought that you took time out to help a comrade that counts and I will not betray your trust in me.

I would also like to thank those in the same financial situation as myself who although unable to make a donation, expressed their support. That also means a lot.

Then there are those who contacted me asking for alternative contribution methods. I thank you also. For now though we are ready to go again.

My only regret is that I should have asked for help sooner, instead of worrying alone.

I will write a small piece about the costs of fighting an independent cyber war and the tools required, as some of it is quite interesting.

And just as I go to push the publish button a donation arrives from Australia.

JG, thank you kinsman. You may be half way around the world but our bonds are still firm. I had a great time and a great welcome from the Aussies during my time in Queensland. Do not let them give your Country away and let what is happening to our country be a warning to the world.

So thank you again guys.

Now I have to go and find out what is happening in the world. I heard a rumour that ........

.

No comments: