Thursday 16 April 2009

Why cant I support the BNP on "UKPollingreport"

by johnofgwent

In a recent branch meeting the question of constituency composititon came up.

You know the sort of thing, how many blue-rinse little old ladies, how many teenage single mums, how many christians, how many moslems are there in your parliamentary constituency. And who voted for who last time round. All proceless stuff to the discerning wannabe BNP candidate.

And finding this information is a right uphill struggle.

Well maybe not for much longer. I've found a site called ukpollingreport.co.uk and it has all this and more besides on my constituency areas at least.

And so off i went to register. And then I was quite pleased to see that I could declare my "party affiliation" so my comments on the site would have the party logo as their background.

Or maybe not.

I can "Support" Conservatives, Labour, Lib Dem, SNP, Plaid , RESPECT (!), UKIP, The Greens, The DUP, Ulster Unionists, The Alliance, The SDLP and Sinn Fein. and the MRLP (whoever they are)

But Not the BNP. So I can support political parties in favour of breaking up the United Kingdom, parties that advocate violence, parties that sponsored terrorism, parties who wouldnlt be terribly worried if half the coast went up in flames as long as it improved their share of the vote.

But not the BNP.

How terribly unsurprising