Wednesday 8 April 2009

Calling All UK Nationalist Bloggers




Taken from the site Made In Yorkshire

You may have noticed the British National Party chat box in the side bar. I thought it would be a good idea to have a place for us nationalists to chat live, perhaps to talk about upcoming/breaking news etc.

If you are of the same opinion, then please go here for details:

http://chatroll.com/british-national-party


Or if you are a blogger then just cut the code from Yorkshires site and paste into an HTML/Text gadget.

It should only take you a few minutes, and maybe we can get some great LIVE debate going! I should add that it will be the same chat room on all blogs, not individual rooms.

I could also do with a couple more moderators for my blog/intense debate/chat. If you're interested please leave a comment with some way I can contact you.