Tuesday 10 July 2007

Introducing JohnOfGwent

I would like to point you in the direction of a fairly new blog site. It is called JohnOfGwent and I know the guy behind it. I am not kidding (blush JOG) when I say that he is one of the most intelligent people I have met in my life and his ability in research is without par.

Well after a bit of encouragement from myself he is starting to spend a little more of his time blogging. Although I find some of postings a little long for my liking, you can rest assured that the information in his posts will be 100% correct.

Check out this link where he writes about smoking and then you can have a wander about and see what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug !

Actually I've spent the last half hour perusing your liars buggers and thieves' site. And noting how INCREDIBLY difficult it seems to be to get google to return a hit on the search 'member parliament jury sentenced court'

Long before the Data Protection Act , my mother had a clerical job in a company that made its money by collecting and filing the newspaper cuttings of the 'businessman, 43, found guilty of' that were the standard output of junior journalists handed the 'court reporter' job, and selling that information to people checking up on the honesty - or otherwise - of the people they were about to do business with.

If I were to start such an enterprise today, I'd have my door kicked in at 4am by a SWAT Team for daring to collect and store factual information in violation of the state's right to erase doubleplus ungood refs to nonpersons.