Tuesday 24 March 2009

Situations Vacant ? Don't Forget Your Subsidy From The Welsh Assembly Government

Wouldn't it be nice to have some of it back for a change !

by johnofgwent

Running a business in wales ?

Seeking to recruit staff ?

If you take on someone who has been made redundant The Welsh Assembly Government will pay you several thousand pounds. They will pay you a lump sum each week for the first months in which the new person is taken on board. And they will pay approximately two and a half thousand pounds towards to cost of training that is directly related to skills the person will need in their new job.

BUT YOU MUST APPLY FOR THE FUNDING BEFORE YOU TAKE ANYONE ON OR YOU GET NOTHING.

I know this because when the bank threw me onto the dole lots of people with sharp suits MUCH nicer than my own - all paid for by government gravy train of course - came in to commiserate with me and say how much I could get from the welsh assembly government to help. But because they waited for months after I was told I was on my ear to get off their fat arses and come and tell me this, and I got myself another job lined up inside a fortnight, I got a big fat f*** all.

DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE. DEMAND YOUR RIGHTFUL PAYOUT. PLAY THE GAME THE SAME WAY OUR "GUEST WORKERS" DO

http://wales.gov.uk/topics/educationandskills/foremployers/reactemployers/?lang=en

Click for larger image to see what is available to you if you are looking to take on staffwho have been made redundant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MARCH 28TH LUTON SUPPORT OUR TROOPS DEMO.............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=als1mv1Irrs&feature=player_embedded